No Products in the Cart
We’ve all been there; you have applied your tan, your legs look flawless, your skin is hydrated and then all of a sudden you realise it’s time to do the face tan. It can be nerve wrecking when it comes to putting tan on your face, and admittedly, it’s hard to look at yourself in the mirror after a bad experience. We’re here to help you eliminate the risk that comes with tanning your face, so stay reading to find out our secrets to achieving the perfect, bronzed glow every time.
There are endless cosmetic products available now, from concealers to bronzers. Recently however, there has been a noticeable shift towards the type of makeup that merges with skincare – makeup that has people thinking you’ve just been on holidays. Lengthy makeup routines that need time and multiple layers are gladly being replaced with everyday cosmetic solutions that don’t take hours to apply or huge efforts to maintain.
This is where tanning facial mist steps in. Everyone’s top goal for face tanning is to achieve a natural bronzed look, without drying out your skin or blocking your pores.
• Make sure it’s non comedogenic: this means it won’t block your bores or cause breakouts.
• Start with your best skin: Before tanning, facial skin should be properly prepped, cleansed and exfoliated to avoid streaks or patchy results.
• Use a different fake tan for your face than your body: The skin on your face is far more sensitive than the skin on your body, so it makes sense that it would need a different formula.
• Moisturise delicate areas: Just as you would apply moisturizer to dryer areas like elbows and knees before self-tanning your body, you should do the same with key areas around your face. Moisturize around your nose, eyebrows, and hairline so none of these places turn orange and so your hair doesn't accidentally become dyed from the tanner.
• Don’t use too much face tan to start: The goal is to build up to a natural glow that gives a sun-kissed, healthy look.
• Don’t forget your ears: When you self-tan your face, you actually have to go a little beyond, where you might normally apply makeup for the tan to appear natural. Make sure to buff it into your hairline, down your neck, and even onto and around your ears so that everything looks seamless.
• Don’t move: If you constantly making facial expressions while fake tanning your face, the product will gravitate toward the natural lines of your face emphasizing your expression marks or wrinkles.
Tanning your face doesn’t have to be a risk, if you follow the tips we’ve given above then no one will be able to tell you didn't just come back from a tropical vacay.
The TanOrganic Tanning Facial Mist has been formulated to eliminate all the dreads of tanning your face. It’s quick drying, non-comedogenic and ensures a perfect fade so that you can rock the ‘no make-up’ look every day.
You can read more about the TanOrganic Tanning Facial Mist here.